This fresh meat formula is made with free-range lamb from New Zealand. Packed with superior ingredients and heart healthy nutrients, Annamaet Manitok also contains supplemental taurine. Annamaet Manitok is a fresh meat formula made with free-range lamb from New Zealand. The grain free recipe is also potato free.
- Marine microalgae, a totally sustainable and stable form of DHA, provides Omega 3 Fatty Acids for brain health as well as skin and coat. “Manitok” means “rugged” in the Inuit Eskimo language.
- This formula was named in reference to an unfortunate encounter between a moose and Rob Downey, President of Annamaet Petfoods – hence the moose on every bag!
- Fresh, red meat formula. The use of proteinated (chelated) minerals supports the immune system and optimum mineral absorption.
- Added prebiotics and probiotics for microbiome gut health and GI support. L-carnitine’s involvement in fat metabolism helps to maintain lean muscle mass and also supports healthy cognitive function.
- Proudly made in the USA with carefully sourced ingredients and the highest quality control standards.
Annamaet Manitok is formulated to meet all the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, including the growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).